Customer loyality benefits a firm in a number of ways:
- Repeat purchases from loyal customers provide a steady stream of income
- It Protects the firm’s market share of total sales revenue
- Loyal Customers are more likely to continue to buy the product even if its price is rised slightly above competing product
- Loyal Customers may continue to buy the product even if prices for rival products fall
- Moynihan. D & Brian Titey. (2015). Economics, A Complete Course for IGCSE and O Level: University of Cambridge International Examination.
Dan Moynihan & Brian Titey. (2015). Economics; A Complete Course for IGCSE and O Level. 2015. hlm 149